Sunday, July 1, 2007

We're Back!



Well, we made it back. We had great weather the whole week and really had a good time. We were with my parents and both my brothers and their families. We haven't all been together for a while. I bought a new camera (an addiction I have)before we left and took over 350 pictures! I was able to slim them down to 280 this morning. Some of them are just too darn cute. I obviously won't be printing them all. It would cost me a fortune. I only put a few of them in the slide show, but I'm sure I'll share some more later. I have one week at home with the boys and then they go to camp invention! It's a science based camp at their school. They love it and it lasts the whole day! I love my boys, but I'd be lying if I said I hadn't been looking forward to that week all summer! I've already started writing a list of things I need to do. For now, though, I guess I'll start tackling the laundry and the piles of "stuff" we came back with.

3 comments:

Eileen said...

Thanks for your prayers Jennifer!

Beckyb said...

Looks like SO much fun!!! And I know what you mean - the coming home is the worst part - SO much to do!!!

Steffie B. said...

Glad you had a good time. Laundry.....UGH...I always dread that part! ;)

Powered by Blogger.