Sunday, July 29, 2007

Space Camp Graduate


We picked Bryce up from Space Camp on Friday. That little stinker had only called me one time the whole week. Last year he called me at least once a day. He had a great time, and met some good friends. They have a really neat "graduation" for them at them end. I have found that there aren't many opportunities to cheer for a child with a love of science, but this is one. That is the main reason why the brothers and I stayed in Birmingham all week, so we could cheer for Bryce on Friday. I don't ever want him to think that we think sports are more important to us, or to think that he won't get our attention with the things that he loves. It presents quite a challenge since the other two are such little athletes. Bryce's team won for the best team at camp that week. They said that his team learned to work together without arguing, and that you could always hear them coming before you ever saw them. (Did I mention that he had a blast?) This picture of Bryce in his flight suit is so cute. He looks like a real pilot. Not that I am hoping for that, but he sure loves it. He came in 2nd in the top gun challenge, and was very proud of that. I am very proud of him.

7 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

He looks great in his suit! And great job Mom! I too think it is so important to support all of the children's interests. It can sure stretch you out, but it's so important! Your boys are so handsome : )

Lori said...

What a terrific experience for him! He looks so handsome and confident in that picture!!
Thanks for your sweet comments, I look forward to seeing your new blog!! How exciting!

Lori said...

Jennifer, I didn't see an email for you, so I'm leaving a comment here about the music. I use "esnips", it's very easy to do, it will pretty much walk you through it. Let me tell you, if I can figure it out, pretty much anyone could!! No joke!
Let me know if you need help, I'll be glad to help!! :)

Steffie B. said...

I think that is awesome! How ownderful you could stay and be there for him at the end!

Linda said...

Congratulations to you Bryce! I am so very proud of you. You look great in that suit!

Nancy said...

It sounds like he had a great time. Good for him.
Welcome home all!

polkadot said...

My 10 year-old saw these pics and he thought it was the coolest thing EVAH. Tell your son congrats!

Powered by Blogger.