OK, I've been tagged for the same Meme (what does that word mean anyway?) by two of my new blogger friends Dawn and Kimber. So here goes:
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Bryce would have been 11 1/2 months old, so I was planning his 1st birthday party.
2. Living in a tiny, ugly, old apartment. Can you tell that I hated that place?
3. I am completely embarrassed to admit that we were doing "Amway". Yes, we were some of those annoying, pushy people that you pray never call you.
4. Enjoying being a mom. That had been my dream for so long, and Bryce was a great baby.
5. I don't think I was doing anything else at all. (at least not that I can remember)
5 Favorite Snack Foods
1. Kettle Chips Salt and Vinegar potato chips (you get them at Whole Foods). I could (and do) eat the whole bag at once.
2. Chips and Salsa or Queso
3. Cheese crackers
5. V8 (to try to make up for the fact that I don't eat many veggies)
5 Songs I Know All the Words To
1. I Can Only Imagine
2. High School Musical (I can't help it, they're catchy!!!)
3. Any Wiggles song released before 2005 (Cade was a huge fan) We still call baked potatoes "Hot Potatoes"
4. Life Is A Highway
5. I've been listening to Jeremy Camp, so some of his songs.
5 Things I would do with $1,000,000
1. Help people adopt who can't afford it.
2. Pay for my brother to adopt another baby.
3. Go on an awesome girls trip. To a great spa or something.
4. Put college funds away for the kiddos.
5. Pay down the house.
5 Bad Habits
1. These days, always on the computer.
2. Gorging myself at Mexican restaurants
3. Shopping too much
5. Did I mention I like to shop?
5 Things I Like To Do
3. Take pictures of my kids.
4. Spend time with my girlfriends.
5. Spend time with my family.
5 Things I Would Never Wear Again
1. Big pouffy (sp?) bangs.
2. Blue jeans tight rolled at the bottom.
3. Big bows. (I was a bow head in high school)
4. Bikini (Nobody wants to see that!)
5. White bucks shoes
I tag my Mom (she's new to the blogging community), Deanna, Denise, Amy, and Jenn. Now it's your turn to answer the questions for us.
Week In Review: All The Little Things
2 days ago