I've been tagged by Kim at Journey to Isabella to list 7 things you might not know about me.
The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I went to a very strict, Christian high school run by Jimmy Swaggart. I was there when "the fall" occurred. Good times!
2. I wish I had become a photographer instead of a teacher.
3. My goal in life has always been to be a mother. My dream in high school was to be driving a minivan in a few years because that represented having kids to me.
4. I am the obnoxious mother in the stands that you all hate. I don't ever yell anything ugly, but I love to yell, and my boys definitely know I am there. I am also more competitive than Richard. I am out for blood out there. (This truth has surprised me)
5. Chips and salsa make up a good number of my meals. I have a Mexican addiction that I am currently passing on to my kids.
6. I am seriously addicted to purses and shoes. I have more flipflops than you would ever imagine. Of course, we do wear them year-round here, but add in the fact that it's only been two years since the fire, and it's pretty unbelievable!
7. It drives me crazy to know that about100 people read this blog everyday, and only a handful comment. I can't stand not knowing who the "lurkers" are.
OK, I tag:
Jill at Mission to Macie
Christy at To Mia With Love
Denise at Journey to Maggie Mae
Dawn at Our Little China Girl
Lori at A Journey to Our Daughter
Carey at Journey to Jaden
Meridith at A Mother Singing