Sunday, July 8, 2007

What a Weekend!

What a weekend! I am completely exhausted. Richard decided to go to the camp to work this weekend, which left me to run all the kids for the weekend. Braden was asked to play in a baseball tournament with a team who was lacking a couple of players. Of course, we said yes, because we could never turn down the opportunity to play baseball! At the same time, Bryce was scheduled to swim in his first swim meet Sat. and Sun. I think he surprised himself at how well he did. I was very excited for him. He ended up coming in 3rd in his heat for free and backstroke. He doesn't exactly know what the heats mean and that he was in the slowest heat! I wasn't sharing any extra info either. I wanted him to feel like he could compete and think that it was fun. Cade was a spectator this weekend. We ran back and forth from one event to the other, but it was alot of fun. Braden did well in the tournament, which is more than I can say for the team as a whole. Oh well, you win some, you lose alot! We ended each day by going to the new house and sweeping out water! Bryce and I came up with a pretty good system, and we finally finished today. They have also been working on the roof, so it should be done tomorrow. No more water! It has been raining everyday, and without shingles, it has been raining inside also. I can't stand for there to be standing water, so I took care of it!

Oh well, off to bed. There is a light at the end of the tunnel: tomorrow is camp invention!!!! All the boys are going to a science camp at their school for the whole week! Yeah!!!! I love being with my boys, but I am really looking forward to a week when I can do whatever I want. First on the list tomorrow morning: a pedicure and manicure. I can't wait.

Have a great day!!

1 comment:

redmaryjanes said...

OH, your life sounds crazy right now. I hope the roof is fixed!!

Powered by Blogger.