Monday, July 16, 2007

Funny Moments

I was cleaning out one of my "junk" drawers last week, and found a little piece of paper that I had written a funny exchange Cade and I had last year. He was five. I thought I'd share it.

Cade: "Can I have some juice please?"
me: "OK, but only because you're so cute."
Cade: "So you wouldn't get some for Bryce and Braden?"
me: "Yes, I would because I think they're pretty cute too."
Cade: "They're not cute."
me: "Are you cute?"
Cade: "Yes, only me."
me: "So what are they if they're not cute?"
Cade: "I don't know, monkeys?"

I was so glad I found that little piece of paper. I wish I had written down every funny thing they had ever said. I have tried, over the years, but I know there are many moments just like this one that are lost forever. Oh, well, I'm glad this isn't one of them.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

How lucky to find that little piece of paper with a sweet memory. I think about that all the time, how I wish I had written down all those funny little things the boys have said or done. I guess it's never too late to start, they still say things that are precious.

redmaryjanes said...

That is priceless!!!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

that is adorable.. i try to journal for each child some of the funny things they say ... i am not a scrap booker, so that is my way of capturing their essence as they grow into God's little warriors ... thanks for sharing ...

Lori said...

That's adorable! I'm glad you have that special "conversation" written to always remember!

Powered by Blogger.