Saturday, June 23, 2007

Off to the Beach!!

Well, we're off! Tomorrow we leave to spend a week at the beach with my family. It will be the first time we have all been together in a while. I can't wait, and I'm sure I will have lots of pictures to share when I get back. Bloggerland has become such a part of my day that I have actually thought, "Well, how am I going to check on all my blogger friends?" OK, maybe I just really need to get a grip, or maybe I just need to get a laptop!!

Anyway, please pray for Cade's toe. I brought him to the doctor yesterday because part of his cut is still open. He said, "Well, he can't get in the sand or water." I just looked at him like, "Well, you'd better come up with plan B quick!" I am so sure that we are going to the beach for a week, and my 6 year old can't get in the sand!! Are you crazy? We have purchased every kind of liquid bandaid, waterproof bandaid, and anything that even looked like it might protect that toe. He has also been stuck inside for the last couple of days. We're trying to get that thing to heal a little before we get there. One of my brothers is a doctor and he'll be there with us. Maybe he will have a miracle!!

I hope you all have a great week. Do one of those activities with your kids that you keep meaning to do!! HA I'll check in on you when I get back.

1 comment:

Steffie B. said...

have a wonderful time.....can't wait to see pics when you get back! ;)

Powered by Blogger.