Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tutu Cute

I appologize for the number of pictures in this post. I just got the CD in of almost 90 photos from our session last weekend. I decided to divide them up so I could show more of them. These are of Wesleigh in this awesome tutu that my SIL made. My niece, Auden wore it in some pictures and we just had to do the same!

Doughty109


Doughty110


Doughty114


Doughty112


Doughty116


Doughty118


Doughty120


Doughty122


Doughty124


Doughty180


Doughty181


Doughty182


Doughty186


Doughty188


I love these tutu pictures so much I almost wished I had left her in this outfit the whole time!

16 comments:

Jodee said...

Oh my word! These pictures are tutu cute! She looks sooo pretty in pink! Simply adorable!

Courtney said...

These pictures are too cute. I love the little tank that she has on with the tutu.

MJ said...

These pictures brought tears to my eyes!!!

Kim said...

Don't be sorry.. they are AMAZING..
Wesleigh is BREATHTAKING..
Love them..
Hugs..

Katrina said...

Beautiful, beautiful pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful ballerina! Love em!
Lynette in Laf

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Beautiful♪♪♪

Kim Didier

Anonymous said...

Beautiful♪♪♪ Beautiful♪♪♪

Kim Didier

Everyday Mom Designs said...

These are such beautiful pictures! She is so precious!

DiJo said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I TOLD you there were going to be unseen gems on that CD!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE these! All of them really. But, the first one of her is PRECIOUS!! Yay! Can't wait to see the other 70+++

Love,
Di

jennifer boe said...

I love the tutu pictures!!!! The tank looks great too, who would ever know it was last minute and the monogram machine ate the first one:) Can't wait to see the rest!

snekcip said...

Love all of them, and especially the one w/her on the bench!!! It's so WESLEIGH!!!!

Kristi said...

I have been following your blog since you were in China. Wesleigh is an adorable little girl who has really blossomed since joining your family. The change in her comfort level and happiness truly shows in these lovely photos. As you know, she is just precious and looks like a real ham too! :-)

3 Peanuts said...

LOVE them, Jen!!!!! I think I am going to have this woman do our pics too. I may have to get Kate a tutu:)

Kristy said...

Oh my goodness, she is beautiful and these pictures are just priceless!!!

Love and blessings, Kristy

A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

These are PRECIOUS!!!!!

Powered by Blogger.