Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I Might Have a Problem!

Well, actually, I'm quite sure I have a number of problems...so let's just focus on one for today! I'm pretty sure I'm WAY too competitive! I don't actually know when this developed. One of my brothers, while we were growing up, used to drive us crazy because he was too competitive, but I think mine might have kicked in after the boys started playing ball. My parents are not competitive at all. They are both very laid back and mild mannered. I know what you're thinking...where did I come from? Who the heck knows!
So...to the point: this fb bow contest. I'm still a little mad that I lost! How silly is that?!?! We got 90 comments! The other girl had alot of duplicate comments which weren't supposed to count, but who knows! We came in 2nd and got a $10 gift certificate, so I should be happy and thankful...right? Hmph...
Go on...tell me to grow up. I'M TRYING!!!

Thank you all for commenting on Wesleigh's picture! 90 comments!! That's amazing. You are awesome!
So...on to the real reason you're here...Miss Wesleigh. This is how she decided to pose the other day. How hysterical is that?!?! She really stood like this and waited for me to snap the picture!

DSC_4428



DSC_4454

Our signature pose ;)

DSC_4468

This girl is SILLY! She has definitely been becoming more and more animated these past few weeks. She is really funny!

DSC_4510

She gives the best hugs and kisses ever!

DSC_4499

Richard's parents were in town for the weekend. Mama Bec got some bubble blowing time in. Wesleigh loves the bubbles!

DSC_4519




DSC_4514

Hope you're all having a great week! The boys are in testing this week, so things are pretty quiet in the afternoon with no homework. That's always nice! I can't believe the school year is almost over! Where does the time go?

19 comments:

Serving the King said...

Gracious I think you got the cutest girl in all of China!!! Love the pic of the two of you together, what a great mommy moment captured on film....errrr....on memory card.

In other news, my Boy Mom tee arrived the other day. I wore it to a minor league baseball game in our town with the hubs and the boys this weekend. People were no kidding, laughing, smiling and pointing at me...(well specifically at my chest..which could be a problem) It was hysterical and I got so many great comments about it. Thanks for the reccomendation!

Lindy said...

Sweet girl. Love the picture of her hugging her mama.
BTW, how is her gait? Are you seeing some improvement?

snekcip said...

Sassafras ot should it be "BOW" Derek!!! Work it Ms Wesleigh!!! I think photo of you and her hugging is adorable! Gotta say the one w/her "in her favorite pose" makes her look like those professional golfers stooping on the "greens" when they are trying to get a level view of watching the ball drop in the hole!! LOVE IT!!

PS Doesn't matter WIN or LOSE, she is still a WINNER in our eyes!!!

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Such cute pictures... She's adorable! As for the contest, I can understand.. I would be mad too... lol... it's silly, I know, but I would... Leala is posing a lot right now too, and I think the girls are pretty close in age. They are a joy everyday!

Anonymous said...

It doesn't matter that you came second.You came first when you found your daughter and that is worth more than a £25 gift certifcate.What you have with her and the rest of your family is priceless. ;)

Mission To Macie said...

ok we gotta get your pics posted in the center or my OCD will flare up! LOL I am sure Keisha is working on it! She does such a great job!

I would be cheesed about the bow contest too!!LOL It must be baseball moms....

Love,
Jill
p.s. we have got to get together before it gets too HOT!!!

Mellu said...

you should have won!

Anonymous said...

Okay, the second picture with her hands on her hips is adorable...but the one of you and her is priceless. Yep..those baseball moms (me included) don't like coming in second!!
Lynette in Laf.

fleur de lis cottage said...

OH my, I love her posing!!! Cute and sassy at the same time. I could eat her up!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

LOL I am laughing so hard...when you said you had a problem I thought "oh oh, I know this problem, I have it too". I thought for sure that you were going to fess up to the "I have raised boys for so long and now have a girl and can't stop shopping" problem LOL
Yes Miss Wesleigh should of won...can we protest?

She is a wonderful model...the girl can work it!

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine is currently waiting to receive her second daughter from China. We are thrilled to be following her journey! She is the one who introduced me to your blog. Long story short, I own a home-based children's boutique. I would love to send Wesleigh some of my hair accessories. Please send me an email & we can connect. Thanks, Jill
j.doodle@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Love the new pose!! Cade probably taught her that one!! Lauren McG

Kim said...

I would be upset also.. I think you should have won..
Love the photos...
Wesleigh is tooooo CUTE..
love it..
Love the new layout..
hugs..

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

I totally get being upset! ha

that first photo is a riot!! She is really starting to have a fun personality it looks like!

Your weather looks so beautiful there!! Im so jealous!

3 Peanuts said...

She looks adorable in her lil pose. I am bummed you dd not win!!!! I thought you had it in the bag. LOVE the photo of you holding Wesleigh form the back....so adorbale.

Anonymous said...

You guys are all WAY too competitive! And you shouldn't talk about your brother Joel like that.
Darren

Kristy said...

She is just too dang cute!!!!!

Love and blessings, Kristy

Ashia said...

that photo of y'all hugging... sweetest thing ever!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that after all of these years you two (Darren and Jennifer) are still jealous of always coming in 2nd and 3rd place behind me.

Joel

Powered by Blogger.