Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The 3 Bodyguards

DSC_4374


I've been trying to get this picture for a couple of weeks now. Of course, Miss W has chocolate on her shirt and Braden's knees are filthy from playing, but it's the best I could do. One of my neighbors brought these adorable shirts for the boys. They love them. In fact, Braden and Cade wore them for twin-day at school. I think they are so adorable!

If you've been following my blog for a while, you'll remember the "boymom" shirts I used to wear. Well, this neighbor had her 4th boy about a year ago and I brought her one of those t-shirts. This is her way of returning the favor ;) Thanks, Nikki for the thoughtful gifts. Miss W loves her baby and purse too!
Is this not the cutest thing?


It was so thoughtful! She got a shirt for Richard that says, "Wesleigh Jane's Daddy", but I didn't get a picture of that one :)

By the way, when we accepted Wesleigh's referral, I gave all my boymom shirts away. I went to put one on and just couldn't do it. It was a happy day :)

And....If you haven't gone HERE and left a comment under Wesleigh's picture, please do!! I have 40 wonderful comments, but someone else has 35!! You KNOW I need some more bows!!

Thanks for sharing the love!!

10 comments:

Serving the King said...

That is precious! Boy mom t-shirt?! Hello! I think I need to get in on that! (I saw a bumper sticker the other day that said, "Got boys?" I think I'm signing up for that as well.) Love your new t-shirt!

snekcip said...

Oh no I forgot! Okay, I 'll have to make a note to remember to leave a comment!

BTW...love the boys shirts

DiJo said...

OK - were do I get the "Girl Mom" tee for Mother's Day?

Just voted for The Tea Cup!

Love,
Di

redmaryjanes said...

The cutest ever! Love the shirts!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Love the pics of your boys and little girl. Beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

Those are the most handsome bodyguards in the land! Lauren McGowan

Anonymous said...

Those are the most handsome bodyguards I have ever seen! Lauren McG

snekcip said...

I just left my comment on FB!! I was comment number 56!!! Wesleigh is winning!!

Jedi Mama said...

I found your blog a while back, quite by accident, and I'm glad that I did. It's been fun to "spy" on you and your kids! (I promise...I'm not one of the crazies out there! I use the term "spy" with lots of humor!) Your little girl is one of the cutest pumpkins I've ever seen! Goodness, but that little gal is adorable! How do you not spend your entire days just pinching those cheeks of hers?! We have some very close friends here in our hometown who adopted their little girl from China (after giving birth to three boys!) almost three years ago. She turns four this summer (they brought her home when she was 11 months old), and I hug and squeeze her every single chance I get. You look like one lucky mama! Congratulations. We just have one boy, and I envy those bows you get to play with every day! What a treat that must be! And I had to laugh out loud the other day, when you wrote that you wouldn't let one of your sons pick out his little sister's outfits, because you had been waiting for that chance forever! Well, we didn't get a daughter, but I LOVE picking out our nine-year-old's outfits! I'm glad he still lets me, for the most part!

Kim said...

Toooo CUTE..
love the shirts..
Have a great evening..
Hugs..

Powered by Blogger.