Saturday, January 10, 2015

Disney World Day 1: Epcot

I am going to attempt to document our trip to Disneyworld, but I'm pretty certain I will not be able to do it justice.  I loved taking our boys to Disney through the years, but taking these two princesses was a whole other level!!  I am so glad we waited to take them until this age.  Their excitement was contagious to anyone around them.  It truly was a trip of a lifetime, and although I am sure there will be other trips to Disney, I do not think we will ever top the experience of this trip.
 
So here goes..
Our first park to visit was Epcot.  This was not my first choice, but we had breakfast reservations in Cinderella's castle the next day so this just made sense.  Ended up, however, this was great because we met so many princesses and still had Magic Kingdom to tackle the next day.  I am going to post all the princesses in one post, because there are so many funny stories.
 
Another note:  All three boys were with us although there aren't many pics to prove that :)  They went off and did their own thing most of the time, but they did definitely enjoy seeing the excitement of their sisters.  Richard's dad, sister and brother were also with us.
 



It was all about the autographs!  You can see the excitement through these pics.  I am not lying when I tell you we made a scene everywhere we went!  Not in a bad way at all.  I can assure you, we never walked out of a room unnoticed :)










 
This was Turtle Talk with Crush.  The girls got a big kick out of it and when we walked out, this turtle swam right up to them!





Here's Bryce entertaining himself while we wait for Snow White.
 
Honestly, the best thing we did in Epcot was walk around from country to country meeting princesses.  I will post those pics in a bit.

2 comments:

likeschocolate said...

What good brothers the girls have to sit through all the princess meet ups or did they do their own thing and hook up with you guys later?

Jboo said...

Great fun and photos too! My 27 year old son still likes going there with Maddy (now 13!). Love reading along and seeing your photos!

Powered by Blogger.