Monday, January 12, 2015

Disney World Day 4: Magic Kingdom

We spent our last day back at the Magic Kingdom.  The girls and I got out there early and let the stinky boys sleep in :)  We were able to see everything else we wanted to and do a couple of our favs a second time :)  (Their favorites were super easy things...the carousel and the mad teacups!)
 
 
Rapunzel's tower

 
I still can't get over how big my boys are!  I am not short!  5'6"!!  I love that!  I hope they keep growing!!


 We had a fast pass for something called "Enchanted Tales with Belle".  I had never heard of this before, but it sounded like something the girls would enjoy.  It ended up being the highlight of the day!!  It was so much fun.  Basically, they gave all the kids a part to play and they acted out the story of Beauty and the Beast.  Gracie was chosen to be the beast!!!!  Seriously???  There were boys in the room, but she was chosen.  They must be good at reading personalities and choosing someone very animated for that part! 
 
Yes!  That is Belle all dressed up!!  We had met Belle in Epcot, but not in her yellow dress!!
Gracie had to jump out and roar at Belle.


 
Wesleigh was Mrs. Potts which was perfect for her!



At the end of the story, the beast dances with Belle.


 SO fun!!  If you have girls...you do NOT want to miss this!  Belle didn't sign autographs but there was a photographer there who took each child's pic with Belle at the end.


 
I wish I had done these of the boys where they were little!


 
In the middle of Tomorrowland, we all of a sudden hear 4 girls squealing each others' names.  We ran into two classmates of the girls.  You should have seen them hugging each other and squealing together.  So cute!

 We went and camped out in front of the castle for all the evening festivities. 

 
Stage show:  Dreams Do Come True


 
They brought around a dance party right in front of the castle.  It was fun and the girls had a blast.  I was just a little nervous keeping up with them because there were SO many people!


They each grabbed one of Stitch's hands and did the conga line with him.  I was the crazy mom just trying to keep my eyes on both of them.  These are times when I LOVE having older kids too.  They are always such a help!

 
My favorite of the night was Elsa freezing the castle.  AMAZING!!!  I posted the video on fb but I will post it in the next post here.



 
The fireworks were next, but I guess I didn't get any pics of that part.
 
Richard had barely turned the stroller around and Gracie was out!  The first time this whole trip she fell asleep in the stroller.  It was perfect.  Wesleigh does NOT suck her thumb!  I don't know why she was doing this :)
 
 
What a great trip!  Honestly, I don't think there is anything I would change!  It was everything I had imagined it would be.  We had such a great time, and the girls are already saying "I want to go back!"
 
For now though, it's back to school for them today!  It was time!  I will admit that I am enjoying my quiet house this morning :)

4 comments:

Jboo said...

What a great trip you all had!! Makes me excited to celebrate Maddy's 13th birthday there at the end of May.

Leah Mei said...

I love Disney! So glad you had a great trip. When were you there? We were there December 29 to Jan 4.

Jennifer said...

So Much Fun!!! I'll be calling for details in a year or 2 on what to do and not do. Can't wait to do the princess stuff this time!��
The girls look like they're in heaven:) They're looking so BIG!
Miss and love y'all!
By the way love all of their Disney outfits!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Looks like the perfect vacation with your sweet family! Love seeing all the photos!!! XO

Powered by Blogger.