Thursday, December 15, 2011

Another Special Visit

The Lord must have known that I would need a little extra encouragement this second week away.  Gracie is doing great, but we are both ready to come home!  One more day!!

One of my oldest and dearest friends, Rachel, lives about 4 hours away from here.  She came to meet Miss Gracie for the first time and spend some time with her old friend :)  We had a great time catching up and just hanging out.  She is an amazing blessing in my life.  Her visit definitely helped me get through these last few days.

Cincinnat Racheli 2011 (3 of 3) Cincinnat Racheli 2011 (2 of 3)

I found a couple of pics that I didn't post when Emme was here. The girls took naps together and were so sweet. Of course, I started out in the middle of them both and slithered out when they were asleep.

Cincinnati 2011 (9 of 10)-2 Cincinnati 2011 (10 of 10)-2


My kiddos at home seem to be doing just fine.  We skyped last night and made funny faces at each other.  I think they will be happy when we're all together again.  I know I will be! 

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Those sleepy pictures are so so sweet. I'm very glad Miss Gracie is doing so well. She seems like such a happy child, and so full of Joy for life! Wishing you a safe and speedy trip home! xoxo Brooke

Paige said...

So glad all is going well!!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

*I* am ready for you to be home!! Cant wait for Christmas with five kids!!

Love the napping pics and so glad your friend was able to come & keep you company!!

snekcip said...

I still say "there is nothing more beautiful than the picture of a sleeping child(ren).

3 Peanuts said...

So glad you had another special visitor!! I love Rachel's scarf (I have the same one;) I am so sorry we keep missing each other. I cannot believe we have not talked in so long. Hope all is going well and you will be home before you know it:)

Love you.
Kim

Powered by Blogger.