Monday, June 11, 2007

Hot! Hot! Hot!




So what do you do when the heat index reaches 108? The only relief was the sprinklers. These sprinklers spray well water, which is freezing! On a day like today, the pool doesn't even seem to do it. These four boys have been outside all day playing golf, baseball, swimming and running through the sprinklers. Then they even combined a couple and played sprinkler baseball (the sprinkler heads are the bases). Pretty smart if you ask me. I guess that's what summer's all about. Of course, Bryce is inside building legos. He thinks they're crazy to be out in all that heat. The actual temp is supposed to be 98 and very humid. All I know is it's HOT!!!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Oh My Word!! I am so NOT looking forward to that. Bryce had the right idea!!!!
Deanna

MawMaw said...

Cade, I am so sorry about your toe. It sound like you were so brave! Braden and Bryce, I am so proud of you for being so sweet to your brother. Love, MawMaw

Powered by Blogger.