Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Next President

I had to share this paper that Braden wrote in school this year. It was sent home right as the school year was ending, so I saved it for Father's Day. It is so sweet, and Richard got a big kick out of it.

It says:
The Next President
I think my dad should be the next U.S. president. Dad is kind. Once there was a store going out of business and he tried to buy a lot from them to make the owner feel better. He is generous. He gave money to the people that are poor. He is honest and he never lies. He is brave because he was an LSU catcher. He is responsible. He always gets to work on time.

I love the catcher part. Braden played catcher this year, so that must be the bravest thing he could think of. I love it!

3 comments:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

He has my vote ..Thanks for stopping by my blog ... Look forward to watching the journey to your next little one ... It sure is an amazing ride!!!

Steffie B. said...

Awwwwww....what a cute little guy!

What......no panties for you?!?!?

Life With All Boys said...

I agree...you have to be brave to play catcher!!

This was sweet!!

Powered by Blogger.