Saturday, June 9, 2007

We're getting there

Well, we're back from the beach. It was really nice just to get away for a few days. Now back to reality. We have a baseball tournament this weekend, so we're looking forward to that. Thought I'd post some updated pictures of the house. It has been moving extremely fast. We are completely blacked in. Now for all the little details. I am not a detail person at all, so hopefully it won't drive me too crazy. The boys have really enjoyed being out at the new house. They bring their putters and a ball and run onto the green when there are no golfers. We've already had one person tell us "They're not supposed to be there". They aren't messing anything up or bothering anyone, so Greystone will have to adjust. We are one of the first houses going in and right now, I don't think there are any children living in the neighborhood. There are lots building now, so by the time we are ready to move in, the kids should have taken over. I'm sure it will be an adjustment for the adults who work there now. I love it!


On the upstairs balcony

the cathedral ceiling in the keeping room

our favorite place already, the back porch

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I love seeing the pics. The baseball weekend looked like a ball. I'm so jealous you got away with Richard alone, sooo.. blessed!!! I hope the boys had a great golf week. We can't wait to see ya'll!!!
Deanna

Powered by Blogger.