Thursday, June 14, 2007

Porch Challenge

OK, Jenn tagged me for this porch challenge so here goes. I am going to cheat a little because the porches on the house we are building are so much better than the house we are in now. So, I am going to post pics of both. I'll start with our current house. This is the front porch. It is used by pizza delivery people and UPS.

This is our back porch. We spend a good bit of time out here because I can watch the kids swimming. It's not covered, though, so it gets pretty hot.

Well, I thought I should show you my great talent for beautiful flowers. This is about as good as it gets. My favorite flowers to grow are geraniums. They can live for weeks without water. We get along well.

OK, on to the next house. The porches on this house are actually the best part of the house. We can't wait to be able to use them. This is the biggest part of the back porch. There will be a TV above the fireplace for all of those baseball games. How do you like the classy furniture? We do live in Redneck country, after all.

This is the other side. Downstairs will be the outdoor kitchen (the only kitchen that will probably ever be used).

And, finally, here is the front porch. Doesn't look like much. It should really have a big target on the front because the golfers seem to "aim" for it. We are hoping we won't have TOO many broken windows.

So that's it! We are definitely porch loving people. Now it's your turn, deanna, denise,and becky you've been tagged.

Thanks, Jenn I needed something to keep me busy! HA We wouldn't want to get bored or anything! Everyone needs a reason to clean their porch every once in a while.

5 comments:

Eileen said...

Wow nice house!

I see we share a lack of flower skills. :-)

Steffie B. said...

Lovely......can't wait to see finished pictures!~ What fun!

Denise said...

Am I the Denise that you challenged? There are too many shoes on my front porch...ha ha!

jennifer said...

Yes, you are the Denise! I just stood on the shoes to shoot the back porch, that way you couldn't see them!

Jenn said...

I'm slow at checking my blogs-just noticed your porch pics! Wow! I can't wait to see the new ones once they are done. Thanks for playing.

Jenn

Powered by Blogger.