Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Wesleigh is FOUR!

Wesleigh's birthday was so much fun. I don't know if I've ever seen a child so excited about it! I love her hair down. It is getting so long.

Feb 2012-4555

This dress was a hand-me-down from a sweet friend (you will see it again in a couple of months!) I had this bow painted to match the cupcake on the front. Feb 2012-4576

Wesleigh was so excited about her cake.  She asked for a purple heart cake...and never wavered on that.  She loved it!
Feb 2012-4590

Feb 2012-4597

Feb 2012-4602

The first present she opened was her Buzz Lightyear.  I can't tell you the kick I got out of buying her Toy Story gifts!  I never thought I would be re-buying all of that!  She LOVED it.  Rylan's comment when she opened it was "That's a boy toy!"  lol...
Feb 2012-4609 Feb 2012-4612

Gracie was a little unsure of all the attention Wesleigh was getting.  Richard held onto her while Wesleigh was opening her presents.  Otherwise, she would have been fighting Wesleigh for them.  Honestly, she like Toy Story, but not like Wesleigh.  She is much more interrested in anything princess. 
Feb 2012-4614 Feb 2012-4616

Aunt Amanda helping Wesleigh design a purse.
Feb 2012-4647

I'm not quite sure how this came about, but anyone who has spent any time at all with Gracie will find it amusing, as I did :)
Feb 2012-4649

Hanging out with Grandad.
Feb 2012-4651

10 comments:

HOPEdriven said...

Happy Birthday, Wesleigh!! She is the most beautiful little girl - absolutely precious!!
That cake is stunning - my Madison would love that.
Blessings,
Traci

Unknown said...

happy birthday sweet girl

Opiniones incorrectas said...

Happy birthday to Wesleigh! Awesome cake ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Wesleigh! Love the photos! She really looks like you in that 1st photo - so beautiful! Blessings, Wendy

The Gutmans' said...

Happy Birthday, your cake looks awesome!!!

Lori said...

Happy Birthday Wesleigh!!! You look so Sweet in your cupcake dress!!

Ms Lori

miss lola said...

she's getting prettier and prettier everyday. happy birthday wesleigh :)

cve said...

My three year old daughter is obsessed with Toy Story, too. I am glad Wesleigh loves them because I was starting to think Cate was the only little girl who would prefer Woody and Buzz over Cindarella and Rapunzel.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Wesleigh!!!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Happy birthday to your precious princess!!! LOVe every single photo!!! XO

Powered by Blogger.