Thursday, February 23, 2012

This Is My Life...

Feb 2012-4876pandora

Yep. From sparkly earrings to nasty mud. That seems to be the irony that is my life. I had these four extra boys at the house Sunday night, and Bryce had three boys over the following night. I love every one of them and enjoy having them at the house...but they're exhausting! I had 3 loads of NASTY clothes to wash after their fun here, and let's not even talk about the food situation. They had a blast, and I was happy to have them here.

This is Braden and Cole (my 4th boy).  These two are inseperable.
Feb 2012-4855
Feb 2012-4856

Cade and John Ashley.   They were so happy to be hanging out with the older boys :)  These two are best buds too, and so sweet!
Feb 2012-4908

The fun part of my life is that the pics of Gracie in the last post were taken at the same time. The girls love to be where the boys are, but not once did they even consider getting in that mud. Thank the LORD!!

10 comments:

The Gutmans' said...

Looks like fun!!!! That's hilarious,my Grayson Faye would have bee right there getting as muddy as the rest of them, ha!!!

Shannon said...

That looks like so much fun! I feel for ya though when it comes to the laundry. Oh, and if mud was pink, you might have an issue with the girls. :)

Sophie said...

With 5 boys, and always extras hanging around, I know exactly what you mean. They are fun, funny and very energetic, along with dirty, smelly and always starving.

Lee and Sarah VanGrunsven said...

Oh my gosh, That's ALOT of dirty clothes to be washed:)
Our Madeline will be the first girl. All her cousins are all boys ( all 5 and under) so I can only imagine what fun my sisters are going to have:)

Kristi said...

Had to giggle looking at your pic of Cade & JA - my son towers over his best buds too!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Shows me what is in store for us! LOL LOVED the photos!!! XO

DiJo said...

Good Grief.. How do you get those clothes clean?
Too funny!! You are super Mom in my opinion!!!!
Thankful for those girly girls to keep you "sane!"

Love
Diana

Kelly said...

Girl! You are channeling my life;) Mud is such a magnet for boys. I seriously do not get it. I think my estrogen gets in the way:) Love every minute of it! God Bless Oxyclean!!!

Paige said...

Love it!!!

Jennifer said...

what a difference, huh?! Muddy boys playing football and pretty girls wanting to take sweet pics...love it!! I know you wouldn't have it any other way!

Powered by Blogger.