Monday, February 13, 2012

Score One for the Old Mom!

I'm just going to tell you...this whole school year, I have been the preschool slacker mom. Partly because I'm tired, old and pretty much losing my mind :) Well...score one for the old mom!!! My girls are sure to have the cutest Valentines tomorrow :)


valentine's card Gracie - Page 001

valentine's card Wesleigh - Page 001

If I'm completely honest, making these and having them printed was so much easier than doing it the traditional way.

I'm working on Wesleigh's birthday post. She loved her party!

7 comments:

Deanna said...

LOVE them! You did a great job. They are adorable. Can't wait for the party post. Checking for going to bed :)

Anonymous said...

Such cute cards!
Happy Valentine's Day!

3 Peanuts said...

Happy Valentine's Day Jen!!!! So cute.♥

Lauren McG said...

What sweet Valentines the girls are!!! I miss yall!

Leggio said...

Happy Valentines Day!!!!!!! Thanks for letting us stop by for a visit we enjoyed meeting yall. :)

snekcip said...

Happy Valentines Day!!! We also made Bre's pre-k cards as well. I was tired of the chaotic searching for yet ANOTHER box of boring Valentine's Day cards! We did the picture cards but with a twist! I think they came out pretty neat! I uploaded the HOMEMADE card on my fb pg! Take a peek if you get a chance!

The Gutmans' said...

Precious!!!!!!

Powered by Blogger.