Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Day After...

You might be wondering how I've had time to make all of these posts today. Well....it's because I'm still in my pj's...from this morning!!! Yep, my behind has been on the couch most of the day...and I've loved every minute of it! It has actually been really cold the past two days, so I was happy to stay put. Richard took Braden hunting, so things have been pretty quiet. Here are a couple of pics...

Wesleigh was pretty worn out from our big day yesterday. I think she was wishing she could crawl in the cradle with her baby!
DSC_0053

DSC_0044

Feeding her baby. I know, her outfit is hideous!! What can I say...it was a pj day!
DSC_0057

Cade crawled in her tent with her and let her "put him to sleep".
DSC_0059

DSC_0061

One funny tidbit...Wesleigh is so imune to all the crazy boy things that go on here that when Bryce's friend came walking in the house with his crazy gilly suit on (yes, they now both have one), Wesleigh just looked at him and said "who dat?"...didn't phase her one bit! I love that!


I realized that I didn't share my favorite gift with you! I got this wonderful epiph@nie camera bag. It has so much room inside and looks like a great purse. It would be perfect for anytime you need a camera and your wallet/lipgloss, etc. It even has enough room to hold passports, etc., for a trip to...say...China!
DSC_0054

DSC_0055

14 comments:

ww said...

Cute bag!

Christina said...

wow you're a blogging machine today! Looks like everyone had a wonderful Christmas! The gilly suits are hilarious. Little Wesleigh looks like she loves the baby dolls and the new cradle. I love how sweet the boys are with her.
Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

i like your hint ;)

Anonymous said...

oh, the picture of wesleigh half 'lying' on the cradle is too adorable.

Whatshername's Mummy said...

A trip to China?

redmaryjanes said...

Looks like your Christmas was Very Merry!

Aaron and Erica said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! I have enjoyed seeing all of your Christmas updates! Now you have me wondering if you have some news with that comment about China?? :) Hmmm...

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

LOVE the hint too!!! AND LOVE your new camera bag. I can't decide which one to get... is it big? I carry a big purse so don't want a big camera bag too. Thought about the Joy bag. :) LOVE yours though!!! How much gear do you carry when you take your camera??? Hope you have a great Monday!!!
blessings and joy!

snekcip said...

Now you gonna leave us hanging w/that comment...sneaky, sneaky!! But I love it though!

PS Love Wesleigh's retro kitchen and the fact she is just having a PJ day!

Shannon said...

Loved reading your Christmas blogs and seeing how wonderful Wesleigh's first Christmas was with her Forever Family. So adorable!! I love her new kitchen set. If my kitchen were that cute, I might be inspired to do more cooking. LOL

Myra said...

HA! You sneaky chick! ;)

Lori said...

Merry Christmas, love the new bag!
I'm going on day three of pjs and it's awesome!
Glad your holiday was so wonderful!!

Keisha said...

So.. was that a hint-hint? ;)
Oh.. I hope so!!!!!!
Send me some pics so i can change your blog. ;)

Stephanie said...

I'm just now catching up on blogs - I love that bag!!! I want to get a camera bag so badly. I have the regular old Nikon one that I bought from the store but I want one that doesn't look like a boxy camera bag.

Wesleigh has grown so much! Beautiful!!!!!!

Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!

Powered by Blogger.