Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Lovin' Life

33570_1293019785163_1820368316_603236_4128439_n

This boy has been lovin' life lately! Ever since he joined the Sea Cadets, he has been BUSY. They have all kinds of things they do with the kids and Bryce is loving every bit of it! This weekend, they had a marksmanship training on Sat. and then participated in a Marksmanship competition on Sunday. He got to learn how to shoot all these big guns and did really well. He made quite a few bullseye shots!!

DSC_7777

DSC_7770

And, just because Miss Wesleigh is always lovin' life, here are a few shots of her lately

dsc_7647

dsc_7648

This might be the funniest picture...ever! She had just gotten up from a nap, and I just had to grab my camera. I know...she'll hate me one day for posting a potty picture, but just look at that hair!!!

dsc_7635

One reason I've been absent on the blog scene is because I'm still working really hard on our digital scrapbook of our China trip. I'm on a roll and I'm SO excited about it!! It's going to be about 90 pages!! I can't wait!!

7 comments:

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

what digital scrapbook company are you using? I want to do a few of these books.

Your girls is so funny sitting on that potty!

Lea
xo

Anonymous said...

It's not every young man who can shoot big, scary-looking guns AND still have a big sweet spot for his baby sister. :)

snekcip said...

GUNS and ROSES indeed!! How kissable are Wesleigh's litte "rosey" cheeks!!!

Deanna said...

I love seeing the pics of Bryce doing something he loves! I'm so glad he has this opportunity. And Wesleigh's hair is so long!! Yay for potty training!!!!

Lindy said...

Bryce looks so handsome in his military haircut.

What a cute potty picture. I love how she is holding her dress.

Canada to China and back! said...

Hahaha! I think all Mom's need one or two bad hair day/potty pictures :0) That is one sassy pink potty! Loving the dress. Yay Wesleigh! Addison is doing the potty dance for you :0)

Kim

3 Peanuts said...

Love these shots of Bryce. Will would LOVE that!!! He loves to shoot! LOVE that last photo. I never did a potty photo of Kate and I kinda regret it....AND her hair is hysterical!!!!

Powered by Blogger.