Wednesday, February 6, 2008

We're Back

Well, we made it back. We had a nice weekend in Texas. The boys had a great time, but can you believe, I forgot my camera? It was actually nice to just chill out a little while. I think Cade and I came home with a sinus infection, though. So I guess I'll be visiting the doctor soon. Oh, well.

So, what's a post without a picture? I wanted to share this picture from Christmas Eve. My aunt and uncle sent these robes to the boys. I would have never thought of getting something like that for them, but they LOVE them! They wore them as soon as they got out of the shower, all Christmas morning, and still when it's cold. They are so cute in them. I think they thought it made them look like Rocky or something because this is what they started doing:

But, they're not always crazy (believe it or not), so here's another picture from that night:

14 comments:

Amie said...

they are adorable.. but don't tell them that.. I am sure they would not appreciate it.. LOL.. maybe,, what studs? don't know what lingo the kids are using these days.. :)

:)
Amie

LaLa said...

What cuties...yeah, probably wouldn't like that either.

I had to laugh at your comment...the other bad thing is being awake until 3 am to make sure a tornado isn't hitting your house : (

mommy24treasures said...

I always enjoy pics of your little men:) Glad you are back.

Cyndi said...

Glad your back safe. I love the robes. Great Idea!!!

Jewels of My Heart said...

Your boys are too sweet. Glad you had a fun weekend. Sometimes it is nice to not be taking pics the entire time and not miss everything that is going on around you.
Hope you feel better soon. I am fighting a sinus infections too... it stinks!

Kim said...

What handsome boys you have....
Love the robes...
Sounds like you had a WOnderful time...
Glad you are back...

OH MY #6 said...

So, so, cute.

Lea

Mission To Macie said...

welcome home!

the robes are too cute!


Jill :)

Anonymous said...

I really like that post. The first picture for me represents boys being boys, the next, the one all of us moms try to get, when we have sons :)!

redmaryjanes said...

I know about 3 crazy boys!! They look very handsome in their new robes.
I'm glad that you had a great time.

Dawn said...

3 wild and craaazy guys!! Gotta love em!!

Deb said...

So glad to had a nice time in TX! The boys are so cute in their new robes!

insanemommy said...

Ahhh, "spa" boys.... Too cute for words. Glad you had fun in Texas.

3 Peanuts said...

Adorable robes! Will has those pj pants (the ones in the middle).

Powered by Blogger.