Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tennis Anyone?


I am so excited! At Braden's baseball practice I was talking to a couple of moms about signing Bryce up for tennis lessons. In the course of the conversation, we realized that we all wanted to learn how to play ourselves. Yesterday, I signed us up for tennis lessons! We are all very excited. I just hope we don't embarrass (or hurt) ourselves. If I had to be hoonest, I don't know if I'm more excited about playing it or the cute outfits! I've already ordered a few online. I figure - even if I can't play, I can look cute.

8 comments:

OH MY #6 said...

Oh you and I would get along just fine! LOL!

Lea

Dawn said...

Sounds like fun!! I love the outfits too!! :)

mommy24treasures said...

Oh you will all LOVE IT!and yes the outfits are a plus.

cougchick said...

ooh la la. I can't wait to see pics of the new tennis star!

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy(Kim & John) said...

Sounds like you are going to have fun...
You crack me up on the outfits...
Can't wait to see the pictures..
Have fun girly..

redmaryjanes said...

Good for you! I should sign up too so I can play with Tyler.

Steffie B. said...

You sound like me except for down hill skiing....I may look ugly coming down the slopes...but I look sweeeeeet in the lodge! lol ;)

Rony said...

Do spandex tights go well with the outfit?! lol.. Those skirts are shoooooooort....

Powered by Blogger.