Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring Has Sprung!

I know there are many of you who are still covered with snow.  I can honestly say...I can't even imagine!!  We have been pulling out the shorts here and exposing our white pasty skin to those unfortunate enough to see it :)  Like everyone, I love the spring.  We'd better enjoy it while it lasts here.  It won't be long and we will be melting when we walk outside!!

Here are a few pics from the last few days.

I bribed Cade to model for a few shots.  I wanted to try a couple of things with someone who might actually sit still for more than 10 seconds!!
March 2013-4179cwf

March 2013-4175cwf

March 2013-4293cwf

LOVING this shot of the swing!!!
March 2013-4265cwf

March 2013-4244cwf

Our exciting news is that this cast comes off WEDNESDAY!!  Whoo Hoo!!  We only have to have it for 2 weeks thankfully.  I can't imagine what it would smell like if we had to keep it longer!  UGH!!  I'm going to video her running around in it.  You wouldn't even know she had it if it wasn't big and purple!  lol...

I just saw on facebook that the average 4 year old asks 437 questions per day!  That would be 874 between the 2 of mine!!  Holy Moly!


8 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

Love these Springy images. So green and lush. I LOVE the swing photo. I have one like that from about 4years ago where Dave was pushing Kate. My background was completely blown out but I still love it.

I lost my PS when my computer crashed and cannot repurchase it just now so I am bummed that I am not able to do the project. Hopefully, I will find the disks soon or I'll buy it this summer.


So glad Gracie;'s injury was not too bad. She looks darling with that purple cast.

Sara said...

Oh my goodness! Love your gobeautiful photos today so much! And the swing phbotograph is absolutely breathtaking! Is that in your yard?! amazing!
Sara :)59

quilt'n-mama said...

The swing shot is breath taking!
We thought spring was here, ran around in shorts on Friday, only to be covered in snow again by Saturday night!

likeschocolate said...

Maybe, I should tell my husband to take that job at Tulane. You are just two states over and we are no where near short weather. It is freezing here today.

Maureen said...

Jennifer your photography is awesome! Love all these pictures.

DiJo said...

That explains why I feel so old!!!!! Love each of these awesome pics!!!!

Miss you!
Me

Jill Wellington said...

OMG...the swing shot is exquisite!!!!

Jennifer said...

Your pics are awesome...as always! :) Love the swing one!

Powered by Blogger.