Tuesday, November 27, 2012

This and That ~ November

I had a few random pics that I never shared from the month of November.  I absolutely cannot believe it is almost Christmas already!  Christmas holidays mark the half-way point of our school year!  I feel like this school year is going to be over before I know it!  That means my biggest baby will start his SENIOR year and my little babies will be in KINDERGARTEN!!  Wow!  OK...I digress...November...random pics....

The girls, once again, had snack day (I signed up for everything in the beginning). Nov 2012-0758

I, once again, relied on Pintrest to give me some good ideas. I had to weed through all the "over-achiever, first time pre-school mommy" ideas and find one that would be cute, quick and easy :) This is what I decided on: Nov 2012-0762

This is what they turned out like in real life: Nov 2012-0763

I didn't have time to find the cute sprinkles, but I think I did pretty good :) and the girls loved sharing their tee-pees with the class.

 We spread the joy this month by supporting Team Ivy :) Nov 2012-0779

 I got a call from Bryce after school that said they needed a place for quintet practice. This is what I came home to: Nov 2012-0786 and the neighborhood was treated to a free Christmas concert :) (whether they wanted to be or not!!)

 Gymnastics has become the norm in this house. I find them doing this all over the house! And, yes...Gracie is always in her underwear!! That's just how she rolls :) Nov 2012-0845

That's about all from November...well all that has been uploaded from the camera so far!

My big November news is that I leave on Thursday for a "mommy weekend"!  I am thrilled to be traveling to the frozen tundra of Minnesota (hey...beggers can't be choosers!)  to visit my very special BFF.  I also will be meeting another super fun, new friend, Paige, for the first time!  Don't you just love adoption and blogs??  I sure do!!  My plane makes a stop and picks Paige up on the way!  CANNOT WAIT!!

10 comments:

Jennifer Newberry said...

Love it! Cute cute tepees!!

Fannie said...

The picture of the girls doing their gymnastics is too funny!! I had to show my hubby that our daughter isn't the only one that wants to run around in her underwear!! ;)

Have fun on your trip!!

Paige said...

I CANNOT WAIT EITHER!!!
I'm with you as I am so not the over achiever mother this time around either haha!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

LOVE the teepees and the girls are adorable AND I am going to be a big girl and not be jealous that you are spending the weekend with Diana and Paige!!! Hope you all have a wonderful time!!! XOXO

likeschocolate said...

What an adorable idea!

Teresa M. said...

How wonderful for you!! I SO need that...something you just have to make time for! I am sure you ALL are lots of fun and will have a great time. I am about a 3 hour drive from Paige, so I hope to meet her someday in the future...she was so sweet to leave comments on our travel blog (shutter-fly share site) when we went to get Emy....which TODAY is "gotcha" day...1 year ago!!!

Lori said...

LOVE this idea!!!
Enjoy every moment of your "Mommy" time with special friends!!!

Blessings Lori

Lori said...

PS...It's not that cold yet!!!! You can sport what y'all call winter clothes in the "South" and still be warm!!!

DiJo said...

SO EXCITED to pick you girls up at the airport tomorrow. And, just for you the weather is going to be "balmy!!" See you SOON!!!!!!!!

Love,
Di

Tera said...

What a fun weekend! I love reading all 3 of your blogs!!

Glad I am not the only one with underwear kids running around the house! :)

Powered by Blogger.