Thursday, November 8, 2012

Preschool Halloween

Ok...I know everyone is way beyond tired of Halloween pics.  I know I am, but I wanted to make sure these pics didn't get left out :)


This is my 6th and last Halloween at this preschool. I am afraid that every event this year will be both happy and sad for me :( It is time for me to move beyond the preschool years, and I'm SO ready. But the thought of not being there anymore makes me choke up. It's only November and I'm pretty sure I'm going to be a crying fool at the end of the year!

Oh well...on to the pics:
The girls and their beloved Mrs. Abadie. I'm pretty sure I actually hear Mrs. Abadie speaking through Wesleigh Jane most of the day :)
 Oct 2012-0294

I love this series. Wesleigh was so interrested in this Spiderman costume. She made him put his mask on for her :) I love the way her hands are on her hips and she's smiling at him! Oct 2012-0296

Oct 2012-0297

Oct 2012-0298

Oct 2012-0303

Oct 2012-0360

Oct 2012-0387

Oct 2012-0395

Oct 2012-0397



That last picture was taken during this song.  It is such a cute song and I have video of my boys singing it when they were little.  Gracie sings it all the time, with very made-up words...so funny (that video follows)  How awesome is their music teacher??


As I was loading the previous video to the computer, Gracie was too funny. I had to video her singing while watching the video above. I will admit that she's not always this crazy...but she is alot of the time :)

8 comments:

Paige said...

Gracie makes me LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!! And Wesleigh jiggling those hips, toooooooo cute!!!! Now we are going to have to plan something for the kids to meet. I cannot even imagine how funny they would all be together!!!! Only 3 more weeks, whooo hooooo!

Anonymous said...

holy Cow, Gracie wore me out watching that!!!

Leggio said...

OH MY GOODNESS SO FUNNY............I was laughing so hard. I needed that laugh.

Ani said...

Ms Gracie is a born performer - she cracks me up! Loved how in preschool she was so "restrained" but she definitely let it all out at home :)
Preschool holidays are the cutest thing. I'm looking forward to our next round with our youngest!

3 Peanuts said...

I am snorting as I laugh Jen!!! That Gracie CRACKS me up!!! LOVE her. First, she has the moves. Secondly, she is gonna be a party girl!!! Loved how she kept inching up in music class. She wants to be right in the middle of the action!!!

P.S. How were you holding the camera steady and not laughing so hard????

hugs,
Kim

likeschocolate said...

Super cute costumes! So sweet!

Jennifer said...

Cutest Jasmine's ever!!

Lindy D. said...

This post makes me want to attend preschool. What a fabulous program... and this is you PUBLIC school? That music teacher is incredible.

I love the picture of WJ waving from the "float" with two hands. Your girls look so happy and confident.

Powered by Blogger.