Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thank You!

First, let me just say that I have LOVED reading all of your comments on my 1000 post!!  Thank you all for leaving me a note to let me know who you are.  If you haven't signed in...please do.  I've had a smile on my face for two days reading all of your comments, and can't wait to visit all of your blogs!!

Second,  PLEASE go visit the Pearl River Outreach blog!!  They are in the middle of their Fill Their Stockings fundraiser.  There are some amazing prize bundles that you can have a chance at winning...all while helping some amazing orphans in China who need you!!!  Thank you for doing what you can.  Every little bit goes a long way to change these children's lives.

I'll be back to post some pics from the girls' Thanksgiving feast.  SO cute!!

4 comments:

ashley said...

Love your blog! Your girls are darling! I really enjoy reading about your family......we brought our daughter home in 2010 and she is now three. She has 3 big brothers, 18 year old twins and a 21 yr old. Little girls and their big brothers are my most favorite things :) Keeps us mamas on our toes, too.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Ashley

ashley said...

love your blog! Your girls are darling! I love reading about your family.....we have a 3 year old daugter from China who came home in 2010. She has 3 older brothers, ages 18(twins) and 21. Little girls and their big brothers are my most favorite things! Keeps us mamas on our toes, too :)
Happy Thanksgiving!
Ashley

Unknown said...

I also enjoy following your blog! I am Debi from Michigan. We have two kiddos from China, Emme (Emerson) just turned 7 and is from Beihai, Guangxi and Aidan is 5 1/2. He is from Hangzhou, Zhejiang. Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Judy Deaton said...

Hi! you don't know me, but I feel like I know your family:) Thanks for sharing with us...your beautiful girls and handsome boys. I found your blog on NHBO and started following while you were in China getting Gracie. I can totally relate to your life. We have 4 bio boys, and adopted 2 five year old girls from Guangdong province in May of this year. We have been home for 7 months now, and are starting to feel slightly normal. What a crazy ride this journey has been:) Thanks again for sharing your story!
Our blog is www.alittlechildlikethis.blogspot.com my email is judy@westwindwood.net

Powered by Blogger.