Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy Birthday, Baby Boy!!

Jan 2012-4400ps 11 years ago today I gave birth to my last baby boy. They induced me 2 weeks early because he was so big and didn't think I would be able to do it by myself (I did!!). He was 9lbs 2oz and 22 1/4 inches long. He looked like a 2 month old :) I am so thankful they didn't make me wait any longer! Cade has always beat to his own drum. That has served him well, and he has turned into a wonderful, compassionate 11 yr. old. He keeps up laughing around here and we wouldn't trade him for the world! Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!!

4 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Happy birthday to your precious boy!!! XO

DiJo said...

Happy Birthday Cade!!! One day we shall meet!!! Hopefully with a lake or an ocean in the pictures!!!!

Blessings for a fabulous year!
~Miss Di

Paige said...

Happy birthday Cade! Eleven comes so fast, seems like my 22 year old sweet boy turned 11 yesterday! Have a great day!!!

snekcip said...

Happy Belated Cade!! Big Boy at birth who is destined to do BIG here on Earth!! :)

Powered by Blogger.