Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January...

January has got to be the longest month of the year!! I seems like we've been in January forever! I guess when you decide to mostly hibernate and not accomplish much, it drags on. We have been busy enough. Bryce made the All Parish Honor Band and we enjoyed that concert. Braden started baseball practice a couple of weeks ago, and Cade starts Sunday. Wesleigh has learned to count to 10 and the names of 6 princesses!! How's that for a productive month...lol... Here are some misc. pics. I just haven't even gotten the camera out very much. When the skies are always gray, there just isn't much fun in taking pictures of that!!


DSC_0204

The concert was right in the middle of naptime.
DSC_0203

Wesleigh's tea party. She did this all on her own.
DSC_0183

DSC_0182

After all the "play" cookies I could stand, we decided to make some real cookies! Wesleigh was so excited!
DSC_0186



DSC_0190

OK...I know this is a wimpy post...If you only knew how many days it has taken me to get it together!!! UGH.... It' s just one of those months!!

Hopefully, I'll have something really cute to share soon ;)

Happy January!!

10 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

I think you did a GREAT job and how cute is that little baker you have there. :) Wish I could have a cookie!!! :)
Blessings and Joy!

Kat Shank said...

How cute! And yeah, I agree with you on the January thing. This week alone has felt like a month!

And I just can't get over how long her hair is getting! I wish my hair grew that fast!

Stephanie said...

I think Wesleigh is the cutest little baker ever!!!1

Allie LOVES to pull a chair up to the counter and help me cook. There's not a time I'm in the kitchen that she isn't by my side.

I'm TOTALLY getting Allie a highchair for her dolls. She got a new stroller and bed for them for Christmas but I forgot about the highchair - ugh!

Linda said...

I remember January from the days I had three little ones - cold, dreary, so much sickness. We got paid once a month and, after Christmas expenses, it was a LONG long month.
Love how she loves her babies and tea parties!

Caitlin said...

She is absolutely adorable!! I love the tea party with her babies; so cute!

snekcip said...

Caption for last picture: One batch of CUTENESS coming up!!

Well only 8more days and January will be in your rearview mirror!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

What a precious little tea party! I love her sweet smile:)

Janelle Nehrenz said...

Jennifer, what beautiful photos....and children! Visiting your blog put a smile on my face :) What a sweet dog you have too..lol, that would be something my girls would do! love that. Have a great weekend. Love, Janelle

3 Peanuts said...

You know I am with ya sister! congrats to Bryce!!!

Love these shots...they tell the story of real life. Kate has that MJ outfit too (pink top , blue velour pants--so cute.) I am hosting an MJ party in a few weeks if you want anything:)

K

Anonymous said...

A post from the Doughty's could never be boring. Thanks for taking the time to give us a smile. We love yall....the McGowans

Powered by Blogger.