Sunday, November 9, 2008

So Overdue

Baseballs and Tutu's gave me this awesome award a while back, and I have been a bad blogger and procrastinated (imagine that!). Thank you so much for this award.


The rules say for me to post it on my blog,thank the person who gave it to me and pass it onto 7 people. I am passing this on to:


Diana - Ruby's adoption blog was one of the first journeys to China I ever followed. I was, and still am, enamored with that gorgeous little girl (and her big sister too).


Denise - I don't even remember how I got to know Denise and her beautiful Chelsea. She is always so sweet, and I love to tease her about decorating for Christmas before Halloween even gets here! She's crazy!!


Keisha - Keisha is such a hoot, and because she's in GA, there's a little SEC rivalry going on there.


Kim - Kim is so awesome. We are in the long line to China together. She always has her hand in something, and her future Chinababy, Isabella, has the most wonderful wardrobe already waiting on her. I can't wait to see Kim with her precious daughter.

Denise - Denise and I met on a AWAA yahoo group. We logged in right at the same time, and immediately connected. Denise has four boys, so I can relate very well to her. I love to see her Maggie with her brothers because it helps me keep my eye on the prize!


Kim - Kim and her peanuts seem to be on the top of everyone's list. That must be because they are so stinkin' cute and Kim is such an awesome mom. I was blessed to meet her family a few months ago, and hope to be able to see them again soon.


Christy - Christy is such a hoot! She goes to Disneyland about every other week, and always has the funniest stories. I love to visit Christy and see what Miss Mia has been up to and her cutie pie brothers too!


Of course, I could go on and on because I love every single blog I frequent. I love this blogging community I have become a part of!!



I also received a gift from my Secret Pal, and I am late posting it. She sent me this adorable little Halloween dress and this awesome board book. Thank you so much Secret Pal, sorry to be so late!



6 comments:

Kim said...

Thank you sooo much girly..
And you know I LOVE you and your blog as well..
We will be in this wait for awhile and it is always nice to have special ones with us..
LOVE the little dress..
You are going to have the best dressed little girl around..
I sooo miss being in the Secret Buddy swap..
Hugs..
Hope your evening was wonderful.. I know it was..
Have a Great Week..

OH MY #6 said...

I love that Halloween dress! And, I love visiting your Blog too! Of course you would get this award.

Have a good week.

Lea
xo

Denise said...

You are too sweet. Being a SAHM, it is kinda fun to get an award!

I love coming here also to see your sweet boys~

Have a great week!

Stephanie said...

I just love that dress!!! So adorable. Can't wait to see it on your precious girl!

Denise C said...

Oh Jennifer!!! You are so sweet to give this award to me! I am honored to be not only chosen by YOU, but also honored to be among this fabulous group of Moms!!! WOW! Thank you so much sweet friend!!! You are truly a blessing!
And, I'll have some pics up by tonight of all the Christmas decor around here! hee-hee! We aren't quite finished....but are well on the way!
HUGS!!!
Denise

Christy said...

Thanks so much my dear!!! I soooo appreciate the award. I love your blog as well-- I check it daily. Thanks so much for thinking of me-- It means a lot. I will get the award posted ASAP (Im horrible at that:)

Thanks again,

Christy :)

Powered by Blogger.