Wednesday, May 9, 2007

It Came!!


Look what I found in the mailbox today! The final piece of the dossier puzzle! I have been running to the mailbox for about three weeks now, hoping that the I 171-H would be there. Today it was, so I ran in and finished the final photo pages and got everything together to send to AWAA tomorrow. I am letting them do all the certification and authentication. It shouldn't be long now, and we will be DTC (dossier to China). Now all we have to do is hurry up and wait (and wait, and wait). We are praying that China will speed up its referral process, but also know that God already has our little girl picked out for us (even though she probably isn't even conceived yet!). It will all happen in God's perfect timing. Be sure and remind me of that on the days when I'm not so sure!!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Congratulations!! I've been checking everyday. How exciting!!! We are anxiously waiting with you!!!
Deanna

Denise said...

Hooray, I am sooooooooo excited for you! Can't wait to be DTC in a few months also!

Denise

Beckyb said...

YEAH - that is a huge hurdle you've jumped over!!! Now let's get that DTC date!!

Powered by Blogger.