Sunday, August 24, 2014

Unbelievable Week!

I never felt like Bryce going to LSU was part of family tradition, although we have a long line of family members who have.  But this week, we found out that he is now a member of the LSU marching band!!  I knew I would be excited, but when that text came that said, "made it", I thought I would come out of my skin.  He has worked so hard for this and to see this dream become a reality is so very exciting.  As a mom, I do not think I could be prouder! 

Band camp ended Saturday by practicing marching down Victory Hill.  Every home game the band marches through part of campus and down the hill to the stadium.  They stop at the bottom and play a little bit before continuing on.  It is tradition.  And as I watched my baby boy march down that hill yesterday, it was one of the proudest mom moments of my life.  It didn't really have anything to do with LSU, it was watching him fulfill a dream.  Pure joy!!










4 comments:

Paige said...

so so awesome!!! I think I smiled the entire time I read this post!! miss you friend!

likeschocolate said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! Cheers to a wonderful year ahead for him!

snekcip said...

Congrats to the newest LSU Tigers Band Member!! Go Bryce!!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

That's so exciting and fun for him and your whole family!! How cool that he will be such a big part of every football game!!

KK @ Preppy Pink Crocodile

Powered by Blogger.