Tuesday, August 5, 2014

End of Kindergarten

Figured I should get this post up before they start 1st grade in two days!!!!

Both girls had great teachers this year, and enjoyed every bit of their year.  They ended the year by putting on a program for the parents.

girls-1615


girls-1617


girls-1627

girls-1634


girls-1642


girls-1643

I have to say...I was a little concerned about what teacher Gracie would have.  Gracie takes a little extra patience sometimes.  Mrs. Leger was amazing for her!  She was a new teacher to our school and she fell in love with Gracie.  She was so patient and kind to her.  I am so grateful to her for making kindergarten great for Gracie!
girls-1647

Mrs. McClanahan is a friend of mine.  Wesleigh adores her and loved every second in kindergarten in her class.  What a blessing to know that your children are in classes where they are truly loved!
girls-1648

girls-1644

I think Gracie must be in half the kindergartener's pictures.  Any time she saw kiddos posing for a pic, she would run up to them and pose :)
girls-1652

girls-1656

These 4 are quite a group.  I am great friends with these two mothers.  In fact, the blonde is John Ashley's brother (in the last post).  I hope they stay together for a long time!!

girls-1657

Looking at these pics makes me miss those baby teeth!!!!!!  :(

1 comment:

Tera said...

So glad you are posting again! :) I love the picture of you and your husband at the beginning of your Hawaii trip.

Powered by Blogger.