Sunday, August 24, 2014

Soccer just got alot cuter!

So...we are doing things a little differently around here this year.  We decided to take the year off from dance so we could try out some other activities.  First up...soccer!  I have to say, it has been absolutely hysterical!  Any time they get ready for practice, they call themselves "tough girls".  Of course, they pronounce it "tough gurls".  In fact, I had to make them wear the bows.  They said tough girls don't wear bows.  I assured them they could be tough and still be cute! :)  These are some pics before their first practice:


On the way home from an especially sweaty practice, here were a few comments I heard:
W:  "Our coach made us do a lot of things today."  Did he want us to sweat?  I mean...is there a weason he wanted us to sweat?"
G:  "I don't want to play soccur anymore...these shin guards are a fashion no no!"

I can assure you, in all the years I've been driving to and from all kinds of practices, I have NEVER had conversations like these!!  SO funny!!!

I will post pics from their first game next.  Hysterical!!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

LOL! Love it! I love those car conversations and wish I could remember every last one of the hysterical things that come out of my bug's mouth. LOVE LOVE LOVE the bows! They are definitely a tough girl requirement!!

likeschocolate said...

Too cute!

Kat Shank said...

*falls out of her chair laughing*

snekcip said...

Too cute!! The car convo is hilarious!!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

OMG those comments have me giggling out loud! Hilarious. Must be such a contrast to the last time you drove little kids to a sports field.

KK @ Preppy Pink Crocodile

Powered by Blogger.