Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Day

Christmas Day was spent with my parents and one of my brothers and his family.  Between the two of us, we have 9 children!!  Makes me laugh everytime I think about it.  I remember getting together with Joel and Jennifer when Bryce and Braden were babies.  For us to get together for dinner now, there would be 4 adults and 9 kiddos... :)  BTW...6 of the 9 have joined our family through adoption!  LOVE adoption!!!

Maw Maw and Paw Paw handing out gifts

Frozen dolls were a hit!







Miss Adalie

MawMaw gave my girls oragami owl lockets.  They each have half a heart in it to represent their bond.  When Gracie opened it though, she said, "Awww....I have a bwoken heart....so sad..."  lol...


Braden had to work real hard to get that necklace on Wesleigh.  Not many brothers would do that :)




Love this boy!  It is hard to get a smile out of this serious little cutie...I take it as a personal challenge! :)


1 comment:

Marlo said...

I love Gracie's face in every picture where she is opening a present! Makes me smile every time. :)

Powered by Blogger.