Saturday, June 4, 2011

You're Crazy!

wesleigh polka dot bikini allure

We got home last night and spent today at the ballpark. I am still sorting through hundreds of beach pics, but will post them soon! I wanted to share this exchange between Braden and Wesleigh a couple of days ago:

Braden tells Wesleigh , "You're crazy!"
Wesleigh's reply, "I not Gwacie...Gwacie's in Tyna"

I cannot even tell you how much I have laughed at this over the past few days. We talk about China and Gracie alot, so it's nice to know that on some level, she understands something.

I'll post lots of adorable bikini pics soon!!

7 comments:

Deanna said...

So cute!! I can't wait to see the new pictures. Wish we would've been there with you guys.

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

VERY cute story!!! :) Can't wait to see more photos~ Wesleigh is just so sweet!!! :)

DiJo said...

TeaCup is so darn funny!!!! Can't wait to meet Miss Gwacie soon!!!!!

Love,
DI

P.S: It's your BIRTHDAY WEEK!!!!!!!

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

very cute pictures of your girls. very cute bathing suits too!

lea
xo

Paige said...

So cute, love how she talks!!

snekcip said...

Oh Wesleigh, I can just imagine your sweet voice! You are scrumptious!!

Shannon said...

Love that story - too funny!!

Powered by Blogger.