Friday, June 24, 2011

Finally!!

Bryce has been gone since Saturday and, finally, today they uploaded some pictures! I don't have a way to get in touch with him, so I have been stalking the photo site, waiting for something! It was awesome just to put my eyes on him...although he looks like he's 10 yrs. older than when I left him!!

Here are a few of the pics they shared.
june 20 pic 2

He went with a pretty short buzz cut, but now he's practically bald :)
june 20 pic 4

june 20 pic 5

He looks so handsome :)
june 20 pic 10

june 20 pic 12

I have to admit that I'm not 100% certain this is Bryce, but it sure looks like it could be his ear :) I'm going to pretend it is! It was very hard to pick him out is some of the pics because they all look alike!
jun 22 pic 3

I know he is loving this!!
jun 22 pic 6

june 23 pic 1

I know he's being worked to death, but I also know they are doing some things that he loves. 8 more days before I get to see him for a couple of hours...then 10 more days before he's home!!!!

Other exciting news...Cade is home!!! He had a great time at camp but is exhausted. I am happy to have him back. He leaves a big void in this house when he's not here. He'd better sleep good tonight because our last ball tournament is this weekend!!

6 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Yay!! You have laundry to do now! Now, you wont be so bored :-)

Bryce IS such a handsome young man! You know, Im a sucker for those shaved heads! ha!! I keep trying to drop military academy hints to our oldest, Cole - and just when I have him leaning that way, his Dad does something like bring home recruitment videos of new warriors at basic training (being hazed, doing pushups, etc) NOT helping the cause! lol!!

Enjoy your last ball tournament!

Lauren McG said...

He is handsome, indeed, but he does look 20 now!!! I can't believe he finds the Navy camp fun????!!!! I'm so glad they have such wonderful programs for the youth of America. I'm so glad we can live it vicarioulsy through Bryce.

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

What a handsome son! Know you are SO proud and SO ready to have him home.
Blessings!

3 Peanuts said...

I am so glad they finally posted some photos. I know that feeling of stalking the site;) He does look so handsome:)

Joy Graham said...

That's your son? Wow, he is handsome. You must have had him when you were 3! Really, you look twenty something. You are invited to a tea party at my blog site on Thursday, June the 30th. Please wear a hat, as it will be a garden tea. Blessings-Joy

Holli said...

All of the pictures you take are gorgeous! Would you mind sharing what kind of camera and lenses you use?

Powered by Blogger.