Friday, October 12, 2007

Finally, Some Nice Weather

Well, it finally feels like fall around here! The boys had the day off of school today, so we headed over to Global Wildlife to enjoy the outdoors. Global Wildlife is an exotic animal park that you ride through in covered wagons and feed all the animals. We had a really good time, and so enjoyed the nice weather. Of course I have pictures!
Yes, it was the four boys today. John Ashley decided he would rather go with us than with his sister shopping.

Well, I actually made it in a picture! Me and my cutie, Cade.

Look at that cow's tongue! Is that disgusting or what?

My favorite is always the giraffe.



Oh, in other news, the bricks for the rest of my floor showed up. And, no, they don't match!!!!! The second batch on North Carolina reds are VERY red!! It couldn't be simple, no way, that would just really be too much to ask.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

14 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

Love the pics, what a super fun day!
I know you enjoyed the weather too, you have been wanting a cool day.
I told you about those red bricks!
Crazy...How many reds can there be???

Unknown said...

that giraffe picture is awesome

insanemommy said...

I love the picture of you and your boy. You look so beautiful and like such a great mom!! I love going to the zoo with the kids. How cool is that?!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

looks like a fun day ... we are out of school on monday and headed to the zoo ... we don't get to get up close and personal like you but it will be fun ... sorry about the bricks ... anything dealing with a house always seems to be a headache ... i remember when i left for China to pick up emily and her room was still under construction... i was so sad, but when i came home her perfect pink room was all ready and decorated !!!

Linda said...

Yes, Cade' a cutie and he looks just like you! I can't believe the bricks don't match.

Lori said...

Oh I love the giraffe!! They have the most fashionable coats!! :)

Christy said...

How fun!!! Your life sounds like mine-- very busy!! I always have about 2 to 5 extra kids around my house and I often take those extra kids with me places. Love the pic of you and Cade. You are quite a hottie!!!!

Have a good week!

Christy :)

Adele said...

The giraffe is always my favorite as well. WE went to the zoo in New Orleans last week and it was a blast. Mallory has been to Global Wildlife. Maybe one day we can meet you all down there and go. That would be super fun. Enjoyed the pics.

Dawn said...

What a fun day! Wow, love the giraffe picture!

redmaryjanes said...

Oh no, I'm sorry that the bricks don't match.
I love the giraffes too.

Mission To Macie said...

Looks like y'all had a great time!

The weather was fabulous Saturday!

Great pics, you are just as cute as your boys!

Jill :)

Kim said...

Hello Jennifer...
Nice of you to stop by...
Love the pictures...
Your boys are tooo cute...
Looks like we are in the wait together...
If it is okay I would like to add you to my list of favorite spots..
Have a WONDERFUL Day...
Kim

Steffie B. said...

Totally cool.....I bet the boys loved it. Sophia sure would! ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Beautiful shots!

Powered by Blogger.