Friday, August 20, 2010

Perspective

It's funny how your perspective on things change as your situation changes. I remember coming home with Cade (#3) and all of a sudden anyone with only 2 kids who complained about being busy drove me crazy! Fact was, until that moment, I thought having two children was busy too. After Cade, having 2 seemed like a picnic.

Well, the same thing seems to have happened again. Wesleigh and I are leaving town for a week (more on that later). Seven months ago, I would have thought that leaving Richard to deal with all 3 boys for an entire week would be huge. Now, I think it sounds like a vacation!! Sure, he'll be busy toting kids from here to there but he won't have to give one bath, change one diaper or buckle anyone into a carseat. I know they'll all miss us, but truth is, they'll enjoy the break. And guess what...I'm going to enjoy the break from stinky football uniforms, football practices, carpool, and homework!

So about this trip...I have been looking forward to this trip for months!! Wesleigh and I are going to meet her and her for a few days at the beach. These women have become two of my very closet friends and I can't wait to spend some time with them and their precious girls. Diana and I have never even met in person!! I don't expect we'll stop talking the entire time we're there!

Tonight, I pulled out another new nightgown. Once again, Wesleigh about lost her mind over it! She couldn't wait to show everyone. I decided to get a little video of her. Since she'll be meeting alot of new friends next week, we've been working on saying their names, so you'll hear that too. She has the sweetest little voice you've ever heard!! (Please don't judge her hair..we were straight out of the tub :)

12 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Oh she sounds as adorable as she looks! I can't wait to read all about y'alls trip to the beach together.

Football and Fried Rice said...

So sweet! I can testify that when Mya & I leave for girls trips - the house full of boys get as much of a vacation as we do ;)

You girls are going to have a fabulous time at the beach and create some wonderful memories!

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

Have the BEST time!

Lea
xo

Kim said...

OMW... she is the cutest..
I sooo cannot wait for those special moments..
As for the 1 ,2,3 kids then 4.. I am with you on the 4th one.. I am ready and we always seem to adjust so easily.
Hugz.
I wish I was going with you on your wonderful trip.
How fun..can't wait to see allt he photos..
love ya

Kat Shank said...

My goodness she's just too adorable! And she looks better just out of the bath than I do, that's for sure. No judging here!

Anonymous said...

What a treat to hear Miss W!!! Can I come live with you for a bit so I can devour her sweetness??? You are blessed. Love, Lauren McG

3 Peanuts said...

I CANNOT wait! W is so darned CUTE! Love her new lil nightgown. Kate will try to steal that one..she loves the princesses. I love hearing her say the girls names too. See ya tomorrow. pray for me....I am a little nervous about the drive.

snekcip said...

I'm so excited about you guys trip! Yes, I'm a fan of the 3peanuts and First a Pearl, then a Ruby as well!! I can't wait to see the pics/updates when everyone returns!

That Wesleigh is just too precious for words!!! That sweet little voice....oh my!!!

Just think 5 little girls under one roof...I can almost hear the giggling now!!! Have fun Jennifer!!!

Keisha said...

Oh my Goodness Jennifer! She is sooo CUTE! I could squeeze her! She is such a Girly girl! lol! Have fun on your trip! Take lots of pics so ya can share! ;)

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh Jennifer...she is just so precious. I love watching her little personality unfold...you are blessed.

Alyson and Ford said...

Ditto, she is so precious! Have a great time on your trip!

Alyzabeth's Mommy for 23 Months!

Debbie said...

Too cute, Darci came over to the computer and was listening to W, at the end when W tells how old she is Darci says I'm 2 too and holds up 2 fingers. Too cute!!!

Powered by Blogger.