Sunday, September 29, 2013

Homecomings 1 and 2

This weekend has been jam packed!  I don't think I've taken this many pics in a LONG time!  Our biggest activities were Cade's and Bryce's homecomings.

Cade has his dance on Friday night.  They don't do the boy/girl date thing yet, so their crazy bunch got together and took pics :)





Bryce's dance was Saturday night.

This is my favorite picture of the night :)  The girls always call their brothers "my prince", but when they get dressed up....they go nuts!  They were so cute with their princess dresses on.





I cannot believe this is Bryce's senior year.  Where does the time go?

Braden's homecoming is next weekend :)

1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

I think that the younger boys aren't pairing off yet. Yeah! Glad you have a great weekend with your family!

Powered by Blogger.