Monday, June 16, 2008

Weekend of Fun...Monday of Laundry!!

They did it again!! Braden's team played in their last tournament of the season this weekend, and they won!! I don't know how they pulled it out, but they did! I tell you what, this little team has become "the team to beat!" We were at the ballpark for 8 hours on Saturday and 6 hour yesterday, so needless to say, there is more than a pile of laundry on the floor - STINKY laundry! I almost took a picture for you, but figured you were probably staring at your own dirty laundry and didn't need to see mine.

Here are a few pictures from the weekend:

Braden sliding into home.

Of course, a catching picture.
Getting the trophy
a team photo
Trying to douse the coach. Too bad they're short! Don't worry, he directed them to another, unsuspecting coach they were able to soak.
Like father, like son. It was a great Father's Day. I really dropped the ball this year (of course we did spend the entire weekend at the ballpark), but it was a great day! My kids have the best dad!!

8 comments:

Deanna said...

Love the pics. Sounds like you had a full weekend, but what fun watching him. It sounds like he has true talent, I know Richard is so proud of all of them and has sooo... much fun watching them enjoy something he does so much. I can't wait until Hayden is old enough to play like that. Good luck with the laundry, my machine is running as I type. See you soon!!

Kim said...

LOVE the pictures..
Sounds like they did GREAT...
I did my laundry this weekend, so for once I didn't have to do mine today...YEAH..
Have a Great Week..
HUGS..

Mission To Macie said...

woohooooooooooo congrats!

it's too dang hot for ball......lol
i'm trying to talk mine into not playing........LOL i know i know BAD baseball Mom!


Jill :)

Life With All Boys said...

I LOVE watching my boys play baseball too. My hubby coaches as well. My oldest son's team has totally become the team to beat too. They finished the regular season in first place only losing one game, but then beating that team a few weeks later. They play their first game tonight in the season ending tournament. The team we have to play is the 2nd ranked team and boy do they have a great team as well. Wish us luck!! And maybe say a little prayer as well. :)

Anonymous said...

Love that first picture!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Man, I can imagine where that cooler is headed! Way to go!!

Lori said...

Great weekend and awesome pictures! Congrats on the win too!!
I hope you're caught up on that stinky laundry. :)
Just wanted to come by and say "Hi" and wish you an awesome summer! :)

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Wow, congratulations!!! Baseball is so much fun! Our first tournament is this Friday. I love that picture of the "shorty's" trying to douse the coach. Too cute!
I hear ya about the laundry....you should have posted the picture...we could all see whose pile is the biggest! :)

~Lynn

Powered by Blogger.