Friday, June 6, 2008

1 Year Down and Thank You!


Well, today's the day. It's been exactly 1 year since our LID in China. I know it's a big milestone, but knowing that we still have a LONG way to go is discouraging. For some reason, I haven't had much to post lately. I'm supposed to be working on a meme (it's half done), but I haven't made myself finish it. We've been sleeping late everyday (I slept until 9:00 yesterday!!), and staying at the ballpark late every night. This weekend is my birthday, so a friend is taking me out to dinner tonight. That will be alot of fun. We also have the super regional at LSU this weekend. We were able to get tickets for the whole family, so that will be alot of fun!

I received my secret buddy gift in the mail yesterday! She is so cute! I can't wait to have someone to play with her. Thank you Secret Buddy!!

9 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Congratulations! The first year is a big milestone. The blog looks gorgeous!

mommy24treasures said...

Enjoy the summer and post when you feel like it. We all understand. Congrats on a yr it is big nd you are closer to your sweet daughter. Love the Secret buddy gift! WOW

Kim said...

CONGRATUTLATIONS..... ONE YEAR is a HUGE milestone...
We are getting there together girly...
Happy Birthday early..
Have a Great Evening..
LOVE your little doll..
Can't wait to see a beautiful little girl playing with Ling...
HUGS..

MississippiZen said...

Congrats on one year DOWN!!!!! Wouldn't be nice to NOT have to put a TWO year post!!

We have that little doll and she is precious!

Cyndi said...

Way to go! The secret buddy gift is too cute!!! Have a great weekend.

OH MY #6 said...

Congrats Jennifer. I know what you mean about the wait! sometimes it feels so discouraging. BUT ITS GONNA HAPPEN!

Love the little doll!

Lea
xo

OH MY #6 said...

Happy Birthday my friend.

Lea
xo

Dawn said...

Congratulations on your one year down...I hope the rest of your wait goes very quickly!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Congrats girlie!! I love the Ling doll; though I don't have it yet!! One year closer to your sweet daughter...

Powered by Blogger.