Monday, January 4, 2016

Tigerband practice part 1

Our favorite thing to do on home game days is to go to the practice that morning.  Whether we go to the game or not, practice is a must.  The girls have become little Tigerband celebrities.  Every Tigerband member knows who they are...and they look for them EVERY practice.  I have so many parents come up to me and tell me that their son or daughter has told them about my girls and how much they enjoy watching them during practice...even out of town parents will comment on facebook!  lol...  I know I'm biased, but I will tell you...it's the cutest thing ever!  Gracie wants to be a goldengirl (dancer) and Wesleigh wants to be drummajor like Daniel!  Both choices totally suit their personalities!!!



Daniel will actually look over at Wesleigh and help her keep time as he's up there!








1 comment:

Leggio said...

Love all your posts. Yay for blogging. LOL Of course everyone loves the girls they are precious!!!!!! Yall have been a busy bunch. Happy New Year.

Powered by Blogger.