Thursday, August 13, 2015

I Miss My Blog

I miss my blog.  I miss the "good ole days" when I documented all the day to day events that went on here...the big and the small.  I know that, one day, I will be so disappointed that I didn't keep it up.  I am going to try, once again, to pick it up again.  I can't stress myself out about doing what I've already missed, but I am going to try to put a priority on documenting our lives.  If I don't, I won't remember anything from these years!

I guess I will start with the summer.  This was definitely a summer of baseball for us.  Braden and Cade are not on the same team, but they did travel to the same cities most weekends.  This was a nice change for us because we normally have to divide and conquer.  We had lots of fun, but it sure doesn't feel like we had a summer!  We got back from our last trip to Atlanta in time to buy school shoes and get on the bus.

As I am going through pics to post, I realize I never posted anything about Braden's school season!  I will have to go back and hit that next.  These pics are confusing because both Braden and Cade played for a Marucci team, and they had the same uniforms.  Cade also played for 2 other teams throughout the season when he could :) These two are also looking very much alike these days so I am going to label them all...mainly so I will know who is who in a few years :) 


Cade with Chaos

 
Braden
 
 
 Braden

 
Braden actually played with 2 Marucci teams at times.  This team won second place in a huge tournament in Atlanta.  We almost won it, but that's the way it goes sometimes.

 

 Cade with Prodigy.  He literally jumped straight over this catcher with the ball and was safe at home!

 
Cade

 
Cade
 

 Braden ended up pitching quite a bit this summer.  He has never been considered a pitcher but he pitched a perfect game this summer!


 
I'm not even going to lie...it was HOT!  The girls were such troopers and, most of the time, were happy to do their thing.

 
Cade





 
I can't believe the summer is already over.  Cade is not playing football this year, so it is going to be a quieter fall.  Bryce starts tigerband camp Tuesday, however, so we will be enjoying watching him and the LSU tigers!

7 comments:

likeschocolate said...

We miss you! Welcome Back! The girls are getting so big!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you blogging again! I have a 6 and 7 year old who burn up at their sister's soccer games. What kind of fan is that?
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you blogging again! I have a 6 and 7 year old who burn up at their sister's soccer games. What kind of fan is that?
Michelle

Patty said...

Missed you blogging....LOVE that you are back.

Leggio said...

All your kiddos are growing so much!!!! Glad you are going to try to blog some. Hope yall are staying cool in the heat!!!!

snekcip said...

Welcome back to blogland. I have to confess that I don't come here often as I use too, it seems you get caught up in "life" and before you know it, months has passed before I even come here to read updates. So very good to see pictures of the kids and they are growing like weeds. It seems like yesterday, the boys were no taller than a "bees knees", now they are TREES!!! The girls are even getting taller. Wishing you a FUN FALL and looking forward to updates whenever I drop in to blogland!

Anonymous said...

It might help to try making just one post a month, even if it's a short post, and then work your way up to posting more frequently. Don't try to blog it all at once, just do whatever's fresh in your mind at the moment.

Powered by Blogger.