Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Homecoming Number 3

Our last homecoming for the year was Saturday.  Once again, the group came to our house to take pics.  I have to admit that I was a little ho-hum about taking another set of homecoming pics in the same exact places...BORING!  Then Braden told me that he and his date had a different idea.  Karleigh loves to hunt and play ball...just like Braden.  They wanted to take pics with their bows and baseball equipment.  Yay!  Something different was just the motivation I needed :)  These are my favorite homecoming pics ever!




Jennifer Coco...how about Princess Ariel???  She is STILL wearing it!!!

Karleigh and her mom made this boutonniere for Braden from the leather of a baseball!  It was so cool!! 

How can he be this old??  It's hard to imagine!!!




Seriously...how cute is this???  I think Braden has found the perfect girl for him :)


This might be my favorite!




10 comments:

Deanna said...

LOVE! How perfect! They are going to love having these pics years from now. The boutonnière is GENIUS!

Lindy D. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

Just adorable!! They are a cute little couple. :) I also love YOUR hair braided like that. I chopped a bunch of mine off and it's no longer long enough to do cute things like that. You're such a cute, hip momma. I want to be like you when I grow up. Oh wait...I am grown up. :(

Penny said...

Cute! I love these! :)

Stacy said...

Totally AWESOME!!!

likeschocolate said...

Too Cute! Have a great weekend!

Lindy D. said...

Braden looks so handsome ... and he's smiling for the camera!
His girlfriend is darling. She looks a little bit like his mama.

3 Peanuts said...

Such fun pics. That was a GREAT idea.

I have all the kids coming here tonight but I doubt I will be creative with the photo ops as I am serving dinner and there are 18 kids and their parents!!

I LOVE your pants;) I have them too and I ordered a couple others from another site too. Did you order them off my instagram post? A bunch of people did. Aren't they SO comfy?!

Jennifer said...

CRACKING UP!!!!! Has she taken it off since she got home?? hahaha I'm so glad it's getting some use! :))

Jennifer said...

Forgot to say, Braden looks so handsome...and mama looks like his sister! Love y'all

Powered by Blogger.