Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Let the Pink Begin!



Yesterday, I was surprised with a package in the mail! Sara sent Wesleigh the sweetest little pj's, some stacking cups, and the sweetest card. The cups will definitely be making the trip to China! Thank you Sara for sharing our joy!!


Today, there was another package in the mail. One of the boys asked what it was, another said "It's for Wesleigh. All the packages that come will be for Wesleigh now." He wasn't upset about it...just stating a fact. I'm glad we understand each other ;)


It was her Christmas stocking! The boys watched me open it and had to admit...it's adorable. They were very sweet about it and VERY happy that she has a stocking. What do you think? I LOVE it!!

7 comments:

Christy said...

Wow did I have some catching up to do tonight-- you have a girl!!!!!! I cant belive that and I am so sorry for not congratulating you sooner. That is just amazing and I love her name! Please post her pic soon. I just cant wait to see her little face-- yaaaaaaa!!!!!

Christy

DiJo said...

LOVE the stocking!!! So so cute... I need to get one of those for Xia too!
Here's a link you need for bows!!! www.weeones.com


So glad you are having fun!!!!

~Diana

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh that stocking makes my heart sing!!!! I can't wait to see it among the others on the mantle this Christmas!!

Kim said...

YEA... pink is flying around..
LOVE the stocking..
Hugs..

Linda said...

That stocking shows how much her things will stand out in your house!!!

fleur de lis cottage said...

OH how fun. I love my boy, but it is so fun shopping for a little girl. Enjoy your state of pinkalicious!!!!

Unknown said...

adorable!!!

Powered by Blogger.