Thursday, August 20, 2009

Another Great Weekend Ahead!

Years ago, before Richard and I had the boys, we spent many weekends at his dad's fishing camp. His dad has a great house on the coast of La, close to Grand Isle. It is truly one of my favorite things to do...go down there and fish out of the boat. For one reason or another, we haven't been down there in years, but that's about to change. We are headed to the coast tomorrow! The boys are so incredibly excited, and to be honest, so am I!! It also gives me a great opportunity to try out my new camera somewhere "new". I'm sure I'll have plenty of pictures to share when we get back!

I have a picture in my mind of this really cute photo of Richard and I at the camp before we were married, but I have no idea if that picture even exists anymore, after the fire. I wish I could put my hands on it to add to the post but...oh well.

That brings me to another subject: Does anyone have a negative reader that changes their old negatives into digital pics on the computer? I am definitely in the market, but want to make sure I get a really good one. I have lots of negatives that made it through the fire, but didn't want to take them all to get them printed...too many. It will be like Christmas seeing all those pics again!!

Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

For some reason the picture isn't showing up tonight but check out this link. Not sure if you shop there ever or not but I have many times in the past and have never ever had any issues with them. Qvc has a 30 day money back guarantee so if you get it..try it out and don't like it you can send it back within 30 days they will not ask a single question.

Anyhow here's the link if you want it :)
http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.E07836.desc.PanDigital-Slide-and-Negative-Scanner-w-Trays-Card-Reader

HOpe you have a great weekend and I can't wait to see pics!!!!

a Tonggu Momma said...

I don't have a negative reader, but be sure to let us know what you purchase because my parents are on the look-out for one!

Powered by Blogger.