Monday, July 6, 2009

Cade Has a Camera...and He's Not Afraid to Use it!!!

These are some random pictures I uploaded from Cade's camera this weekend. He got the camera for his birthday and absolutely LOVES it. He takes pictures of everything. Of course, his favorite subject is himself! He has to make sure that hair is looking just right.

This is the only picture Cade didn't take himself (obviously). It was such a momentous occasion, though, I had to add it...and he was the only one with a camera ;). For years and years, we have gone to the same amusement park in Gulf Shores to ride the "Woody" go carts. We started doing this before Bryce was old enough to ride by himself, so we had to make sure we had enough adults to drive all three of them. Well, those days are over. They are now all officially tall enough to drive their own cart! He had an absolute blast (except when Bryce turned him sideways). I need to put a post together with all the go cart pictures from the years. I didn't even take my camera last time because all the pictures look the same. Good thing Cade had his!



My adorable niece. We kept her for a day about a month ago. The boys couldn't get enough of her. They fought over who she was smiling at. While we were driving, Cade would take her picture over and over. Isn't she adorable? She is so tiny and has the biggest eyes you've ever seen. (Her nick name is Bugsy :)





And here's the brother. Rylan is a wild man and gives my boys a run for their money every time we see him. He is absolutely hysterical!




I have washed all the clothes and have them folded on the coffee table. We don't fly out until Friday, but I'm going to pack the boys today so they don't wear the clothes I want to bring for them. It actually looks like it might rain today!! Do you know how long it's been since we've had rain? Way too long. Everything is drying up! It would be nice to have a rainy day for a change.

Hope you all have a great week! I'm going to try to hit all my favorite blogs this week!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Love the photos..
Cade is tooo cute..
And as for your niece and nephew... SWEET....
Sounds like you are ready for your trip..
Have a great time.. relax.. can't wait to see photos..
Hugs..

Stephanie said...

Lucas got a camera for Christmas this past year and everytime we have an event he has it out. He always tries to get right beside me and then I can't get anyone to look at me..drives me insane :) Your niece is adorable...love her eyes!

Powered by Blogger.