Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Posted by Picasa


The day after Christmas, we headed out of town to Richard's parents' for a couple of days. This is where the boys got Rock Band. They didn't get to play it until they got home, but they LOVE it! You might have to click on the collage to see it better, but my FIL made Bryce a sword. Bryce was in heaven! He has been asking us for a real sword to hang on his wall, and our answer is "you're crazy!" All those boys upstairs, with a sword, I can see it now. This wooden version is a good compromise, and was a complete surprise. You can also see a picture of the entire group. This was a riot because nobody could remember how to set their camera to do this! Luckily, I had my manual in my bag and figured it out. I also found a few settings and "perks" my camera has that I had completely forgotten about!

2 comments:

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Looks like you all had a great Christmas holiday! I love all the pictures. Such cheerfulness!

Kim said...

LOVE RockBand..We actually played it all night last night for New Years.
Looks like a Great Day..

Powered by Blogger.